If you live or work in Ocean Hill, NY, discover The Woman’s Health Pavilion in nearby Glendale. This clean, modern office was designed to offer you exceptional OB-GYN care in a comfortable, supportive, professional environment. Whether you’re experiencing a medical concern, you need maternity care, or you haven’t seen a gynecologist in a while, you can expect a warm welcome and quality care from our experienced team of women’s health specialists.
To meet with a women’s health specialist in Queens, request an appointment at our Glendale office using our online form or by calling (718) 577-4747. We offer same-day appointments for urgent conditions and have openings on Saturdays and evenings during the week.
Hours of Operation
Monday through Thursday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Free parking is available on the surrounding streets.
“I’ve been coming to this office since last year and every time I come, I have a positive experience. The administrative staff are always friendly. I came in for an 8:30 am appointment and I left by 9:30 am. I did my vitals, sonogram, blood work and spoke to the doctor all within about 45 minutes, as the wait time was around 15 minutes. I would definitely recommend.”
~Tiffany I. on Google Reviews
Welcome to Our Glendale OB-GYN Office
Our Glendale/Queens OBGYN office, within a 4-mile drive from Ocean Hill, Brooklyn, features a relaxing waiting area, private exam rooms, and advanced medical equipment such as 4D ultrasound. Common diagnostic tests and lab work can be done right here in our onsite lab saving patients time and reducing the need for multiple appointments at different locations. Our team includes board-certified OBGYNs, registered nurse practitioners, and certified physician assistants who provide a full range of services, including routine check-ups, prenatal care, and gynecological exams.
You will find this office in a two-story medical building with floor-to-ceiling windows north of Jackie Robinson Parkway and south of Metropolitan Avenue. We are next door to the back entrance of the red-brick Glendale branch of the Queens Public Library and across the street from Mount Lebanon Hill Cemetery.
Directions From Ocean Hill
- Head east on Fulton St toward Rockaway Avenue.
- Turn left onto Eastern Parkway.
- Turn right onto Truxton Street and left onto Conway Street.
- Pass Popeyes Chicken on the right.
- Turn right onto Bushwick Avenue.
- Turn left at the light onto Highland Boulevard.
- Take the ramp on the left onto Jackie Robinson Parkway.
- Continue about 2 miles passing by Highland Park and Forest Park Gold Course on the right.
- Take Exit 4 for Forest Park Drive.
- Keep left at the fork to continue toward Forest Park Drive.
- Turn left onto Forest Park Drive.
- When you see Dry Harbor Playground on the right, turn left onto Myrtle Avenue.
- After you pass the traffic light at 73 Place, you’ll see the red-brick Public Library on the right at the corner of Myrtle Avenue and 73 Place.
- Our Glendale/Queens OBGYN office is located at 73-09 Myrtle Avenue between 73 Place and 73rd Street on the right in the two-story building.
May We Help You?
Would you like to find out more about our treatments and services? Are you looking for a second opinion on a diagnosis or treatment recommendation you received at another practice? The experienced team at The Woman’s Health Pavilion is happy to help. Just let us know how and when you would like to hear from us.