As a woman, you have specialized health care needs; therefore, it makes sense to choose a practice that is dedicated exclusively to these needs. The Howard Beach/Queens location of The Woman’s Health Pavilion offers a complete range of OB-GYN services for women from Arverne and throughout Queens. Whether you need an annual exam, maternity care, or treatment for a gynecologic condition, you can trust that our team is prepared, experienced, and available to provide the highest quality of care in a friendly and supportive environment.
To visit our Howard Beach location and meet with an experienced obstetrics and gynecology specialist in Queens, request an appointment using our online form or by calling (718) 843-6300. We offer same-day appointments for urgent conditions and can even see you on evenings and weekends if necessary.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Limited parking is available on-site and in the street.
Welcome to Our Howard Beach OB-GYN Office
Our Howard Beach/Queens OBGYN office is conveniently located just across Broad Channel from Arverne. We take pride in providing complete care for women in a single location. In addition to a team of exceptional physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants who specialize in women’s health, our office has its own lab, pathologist, and 4-D ultrasound machines. We all look forward to serving you with the highest level of care and consideration.
- Take Cross Bay Veterans Memorial Bridge northbound to merge onto Cross Bay Boulevard.
- Proceed northbound on Cross Bay Boulevard through Howard Beach. You will pass Russo’s On The Bay and Starbucks on your right and then Matteo’s on your left.
- Just after passing over the Belt Parkway, make a left onto Shore Parkway, following the sign to “Belt Parkway West/Verrazano Bridge.” Make sure you don’t get onto the Belt Parkway.
- Make a right onto 89th Street and then an immediate right onto 155th Avenue.
- Follow 155th Avenue as it becomes 151st Avenue, and continue until you see the Bank of America building on your left.
- Our office is located at 82-12 151st Avenue in the Medical Arts Building behind Bank of America.