The Howard Beach location of The Woman’s Health Pavilion offers a complete range of OB-GYN services for women from Richmond Hill and throughout Queens. We take pride in making it easy to maintain your health, care for your developing baby, or receive treatment for gynecologic conditions. We serve patients on evenings, Saturdays, and even Sundays, so it’s easy to get an appointment when it works best for you. Our team of caring specialists is ready to become your partner in good health.
To visit our Howard Beach location and meet with an experienced obstetrics and gynecology specialist in Queens, request an appointment using our online form or by calling (718) 843-6300. We offer same-day appointments for urgent conditions and can see you on evenings and weekends.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Limited parking is available on-site and in the street.
Welcome to Our Howard Beach OB-GYN Office
Our Howard Beach/Queens OBGYN office is conveniently located just a few miles from Richmond Hill. While most women don’t look forward to gynecology visits, our caring providers do their best to put you at ease and make you feel comfortable. They will take the time to talk with you, allow you to relax, and show you that they are truly interested in your health and wellbeing. We look forward to your first visit.
From Richmond Hill
- Take Park Lane South, Liberty Avenue, or 101st Avenue towards Woodhaven Boulevard.
- Proceed southbound on Woodhaven Boulevard toward Howard Beach. Once you pass Rockaway Boulevard, Woodhaven Boulevard will turn into Cross Bay Boulevard.
- After passing C-Town Supermarket and Cross Bay Car Wash, you’ll pass Riis Park/Vito Locasio Field on your right.
- Shortly after passing the park, make a right onto 153rd Avenue.
- At the end of 153rd Avenue, bear right to merge onto 151st Avenue.
- Follow 151st Avenue around until you see the Bank of America on the left.
- Our office is located at 81-12 151st Street in the Medical Arts building, behind Bank of America.