The Woman’s Health Pavilion offers a complete range of OB-GYN services in Howard Beach, conveniently located for women from South Ozone Park and throughout Queens. Whether you need gynecology care for a medical condition, a second opinion on planned treatment or surgery, ongoing prenatal care, or well-woman care, our team of experienced specialists is ready to become your partner in good health.
To visit our Howard Beach location and meet with an experienced obstetrics and gynecology specialist in Queens, request an appointment using our online form or by calling (718) 843-6300. We offer same-day appointments for urgent conditions and can even see you on evenings and weekends.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Limited parking is available on-site and in the street.
Welcome to Our Howard Beach OB-GYN Office
If you’re coming from South Ozone Park, our Howard Beach/Queens OBGYN office is just a short drive away. Our patients appreciate the fact that we offer complete women’s health care services in a single location. Our office is fully staffed on evenings and weekends, so it’s easy to get in to see a provider when you need to. Once you’re here, you’ll enjoy the convenience of our on-site lab, pathologist, and 4-D ultrasound machine. Our doctors, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants all look forward to serving you with the highest level of care and consideration.
From South Ozone Park
- Take Liberty Avenue or Rockaway Boulevard towards Woodhaven Boulevard.
- Proceed southbound on Woodhaven Boulevard towards Howard Beach. After passing Rockaway Boulevard, Woodhaven Boulevard will turn into Cross Bay Boulevard.
- Pass Riis Park/Vito Locascio Field on your right.
- Just after passing the park, make a right onto 153rd Avenue.
- At the end of 153rd Avenue, bear right to merge onto 151st Avenue.
- Follow 151st Avenue around until you see the Bank of America building on the left.
- Our office is located at 81-12 151st Street, in the Medical Arts Building behind Bank of America.