The Howard Beach location of The Woman’s Health Pavilion offers a complete range of OB-GYN services for women from The Rockaways and throughout Queens. We offer same-day or next-day appointments for urgent conditions; there’s no need wait weeks for care. If you want a second opinion on a surgical procedure, our experienced gynecologists are happy to help. If you need maternity care, we take joy in helping moms-to-be and their partners through this very special time of life. The caring, experienced specialists on our team are ready to become your partners in good health.
To visit our Howard Beach location and meet with an experienced obstetrics and gynecology specialist in Queens, request an appointment using our online form or by calling (718) 843-6300. We offer same-day appointments for urgent conditions and can see you on evenings and weekends if necessary.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Limited parking is available on-site and in the street.
Welcome to Our Howard Beach OB-GYN Office
Just across Broad Channel from The Rockaways, our Howard Beach/Queens office offers complete care for women needing maternity and gynecology services. Our team of physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners will ensure that your needs are met and your questions are answered, all in a friendly and supportive environment. We’ll do our best to make you comfortable at your first visit.
From The Rockaways
- Take Cross Bay Veterans Memorial Bridge northbound to merge onto Cross Bay Boulevard.
- Proceed northbound on Cross Bay Boulevard through Howard Beach. You will pass Russo’s On The Bay and Starbucks on your right, and then Matteo’s on your left.
- Just after passing over the Belt Parkway, make a left onto Shore Parkway (following the sign to “Belt Parkway West/Verrazano Bridge.”). Be sure that you don’t get on the Belt Parkway.
- Proceed on Shore Parkway and make a right onto 89th Street, and then an immediate right onto 155th Avenue.
- Follow 155th Avenue as it becomes 151st Avenue, and continue until you see the Bank of America building on your left.
- Our office is located at 81-12 151st Street in the Medical Arts building behind Bank of America.