The Woman’s Health Pavilion in Levittown is here for you, whether you want an annual exam, birth control that fits your lifestyle, solutions to infertility, or another concern. As with all of our locations, Levittown offers more than a single gynecologist. Women from Wantagh and throughout Nassau County, NY, benefit from our team of experienced OB-GYN specialists that includes board-certified physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and midwives. We also have an onsite lab, pathologist, and high resolution 4-D ultrasound equipment.
To meet with a gynecologist at our Long Island location in Levittown, [consultation]request an appointment[/consultation] using our online form or by calling (516) 731-9000. We offer same-day appointments for urgent conditions and can see you evenings most days during the week. Saturday appointments are also available.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
There is plenty of free parking available both in the parking lot right outside our office and in the municipal parking lot behind CVS.
Welcome to Our OB-GYN Office in Levittown, NY
It’s easy to get to our Levittown location from Wantagh. We are at 2950 Hempstead Turnpike, 1/4 mile east of the Wantagh Parkway, between Dunkin Donuts and CVS. Our caring team understands that most women don’t look forward to receiving gynecology care. They will take the time to talk with you, give you time to relax, and earn your respect. We look forward to your first visit.
To Our Levittown Office
Wantagh Parkway Route
- Travel northbound on the Wantagh State Parkway
- Take exit W3 West onto to Hempstead Turnpike (Route 24) westbound
- On Hempstead Turnpike, you will pass Starbucks and Subway on the left, and the Dalton Funeral Home on the right
- At Levittown Veteran’s Memorial Park, exit to the right into the Hempstead Turnpike service lane
- To access our parking lot, turn at the Dunkin Donuts sign. Our office at the end of the shopping plaza, between Dunkin Donuts and CVS. We are directly across Hempstead Turnpike from P.C. Richards
Wantagh Avenue/Gardiners Avenue Route
- Travel northbound on Wantagh Avenue, crossing over the Southern State Parkway
- At MacArthur High School, turn left onto Old Jerusalem Road
- Travel on Old Jerusalem Road for about ½ a mile before turning right onto Gardiners Avenue
- Travel northbound on Gardiners Avenue for 1.5 miles. You will pass Gardiners Avenue Elementary School on the left and Abbey Lane School on the right
- Turn left to travel on Hempstead Turnpike westbound for about ¼ mile
- Our office is located on the south side of Hempstead Turnpike, between Dunkin Donuts at CVS. To access our parking lot, you will need to make a U-turn on Hempstead Turnpike, either at Division Avenue (near the 7-11) or at Shelter Lane (across from the Levittown Veteran’s Memorial)