The Woman’s Health Pavilion offers women in Oceanside and surrounding areas a complete range of OB-GYN services close by in Lynbrook. Whether you need an annual exam, have an urgent concern, or are looking for an obstetrician to support you through pregnancy, our kind, compassionate team can see without a long delay. We would consider it a true privilege to become your partner in good health.
To visit our Lynbrook location for care by an experienced Long Island gynecology specialist, request an appointment using our online form or by calling (516) 881-9560. We offer same-day appointments for urgent conditions and can see you evenings during the week.
Hours of Operation
- Monday through Thursday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
There is parking on site as well as ample free parking on the surrounding streets.
Welcome to Our Lynbrook OB-GYN Office
The Lynbrook OBGYN office of The Woman’s Health Pavilion is just 3 miles from Oceanside at 158 Hempstead Avenue. This location is just north of Highway 27/Sunrise Highway. Our friendly, experienced doctors, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and midwives offer well-woman care, treat a range of gynecology conditions, and provide personalized maternity care. Our team includes specialists in minimally invasive gynecologic surgery who offer low-downtime alternatives to open gynecologic surgery.
Our patients enjoy the convenience of complete care for under a single roof; our office includes its own lab, pathologist, and 4-D ultrasound facilities. We all look forward to serving you with the highest level of care and consideration.
Directions From Oceanside
- Take Long Beach Road past Dunkin’ Donuts and then Starbucks on the right.
- Turn left onto Lincoln Avenue at the Speedway gas station.
- Continue past S Park Avenue and Frank’s Steaks on the left.
- Turn left onto Merrick Road and cross over Highway 27/Sunrise Highway.
- Pass McDonalds on the right and KFC on the left.
- Turn right to head north on Hempstead Avenue.
- Our office is 6 blocks north of Sunrise Highway, at the corner of Hempstead Avenue and Grove Street.
- To access our parking lot, turn right on Grove Street and left into our parking lot. Additional unmetered parking is readily available on Hempstead Avenue, Grove Street, and on other surrounding streets.
May We Help You?
Would you like to find out more about our treatments and services? Are you looking for a second opinion on a diagnosis or treatment recommendation you received at another practice? The experienced team at The Woman’s Health Pavilion is happy to help. Just let us know how and when you would like to hear from us.