For complete range of OB-GYN services in one location, women in Lakeview choose The Woman’s Health Pavilion in nearby Lynbrook. If you have an urgent concern, we offer same-day appointments. If you want a second opinion on a surgical procedure or treatment recommendation, our experienced gynecologists are happy to help. If you are looking for maternity care, we take joy in helping our patients through this very special time of life. Our team of caring, experienced specialists is ready to become your partner in good health.
To visit our Lynbrook location for care by an experienced Long Island gynecology specialist, request an appointment using our online form or by calling (516) 881-9560. We offer same-day appointments for urgent conditions and can see you evenings during the week.
Hours of Operation
- Monday through Thursday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
There is parking on site as well as ample free parking on the surrounding streets.
Welcome to Our Lynbrook OB-GYN Office
Conveniently located within a 2-mile drive from Lakeview, our Lynbrook OBGYN office is at 158 Hempstead Avenue, a few blocks north of Highway 27/Sunrise Highway. Our friendly, experienced doctors, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and midwives treat a range of gynecology conditions and provide personalized maternity care. Our team includes specialists in minimally invasive gynecologic surgery who offer low-downtime alternatives to open gynecologic surgery.
We take pride in providing complete care for our patients under a single roof; our office includes its own lab, pathologist, and 4-D ultrasound machine. We all look forward to serving you with the highest level of care and consideration.
Directions From Lakeview
- Head south on Woodfield Rd toward Champlain Ave
- Turn right onto Lakeview Ave.
- Pass the Ocean Avenue Soccer Field on the left, and continue to Hempstead Avenue. You’ll see the Five Corners auto shop on your right.
- Make a left onto Hempstead Avenue.
- Proceed 5 blocks. Our office is on the left at the corner of Hempstead Avenue and Grove Street.
- To access our parking lot, turn left on Grove Street and left into our parking lot. Additional unmetered parking is readily available on Hempstead Avenue, Grove Street, and on other surrounding streets.
May We Help You?
Would you like to find out more about our treatments and services? Are you looking for a second opinion on a diagnosis or treatment recommendation you received at another practice? The experienced team at The Woman’s Health Pavilion is happy to help. Just let us know how and when you would like to hear from us.