On Long Island, The Woman’s Health Pavilion in Massapequa offers high quality OB-GYN care just 3 miles from Amityville, New York. Our team of caring, experienced providers offers you a complete range of maternity and gynecology services with the option of a male or a female provider, and appointments available on evenings and Saturdays. For ultimate convenience, we have an in-house laboratory and pathologist, and a high-resolution 4-D ultrasound on site.
To meet with a gynecologist or other experienced practitioner on Long Island in our Massapequa office, request an appointment using our online form or by calling (516) 799-4500.
Hours of Operation
Monday: 1:30 p.m. to 6:15 p.m.
Tuesday: 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Thursday: 1:30 p.m. to 5:15 p.m.
Saturday: (every other) 9:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Patients have the option of free parking in our private lot or free 2-hour parking on the surrounding streets.
Welcome to Our Massapequa OB-GYN Office
You will find our Massapequa location on the corner of Ocean Avenue and New York Avenue just north of Highway 27/Sunrise Highway. Our warm, caring team of women’s health professionals is ready to help you feel at ease and serve you with state-of-the-art, high quality care such as maternity services, annual exams, and treatment of gynecology conditions like fibroids, ovarian cysts, and endometriosis.
Directions From Amityville via Clark Boulevard
- Take West Oak Street to Old Sunrise Highway.
- Turn slightly left onto Sunrise Highway/NY 27W.
- Turn right onto Park Lane in East Massapequa.
- Turn left onto Front Street.
- Make a slight right onto Clark Boulevard.
- Continue for about a mile. You will see St. David’s Church on the left.
- Turn left onto Parkside Boulevard.
- Turn right onto New York Avenue.
- Our back parking lot is on the right, just before the stop sign at Ocean Avenue.
- Our office is on the corner of New York Avenue and Ocean Avenue.
Directions From Amityville via Sunrise Highway/NY-27 W
- Head west on Oak Street toward Broadway.
- Continue onto Old Sunrise Highway.
- Turn slightly left onto Sunrise Highway/NY-27W.
- Turn right onto Broadway.
- Turn right onto New York Avenue, pass Ocean Avenue, and turn left into our back parking lot.
- You can also turn left onto Ocean Avenue. Our office is on the corner.
May We Help You?
Would you like to find out more about our treatments and services? Are you looking for a second opinion on a diagnosis or treatment recommendation you received at another practice? The experienced team at The Woman’s Health Pavilion is happy to help. Just let us know how and when you’d like to hear from us.