If you live in Copiague, you have high- quality OB-GYN care nearby at The Woman’s Health Pavilion in Massapequa. Our team of caring, experienced Long Island gynecology specialists offers maternity services, well-woman care, and comprehensive treatment of gynecologic conditions. We take the time to help you feel relaxed and listened to, so you get the most out of your time with us. Our onsite lab, pathologist, and 4-D ultrasound capability will make your visit both efficient and convenient.
To meet with a gynecologist or other experienced practitioner on Long Island in our Massapequa office, request an appointment using our online form or by calling (516) 799-4500.
Hours of Operation
Monday: 1:30 p.m. to 6:15 p.m.
Tuesday: 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Thursday: 1:30 p.m. to 5:15 p.m.
Saturday: (every other) 9:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Patients have the option of complimentary parking in our private lot. There is free 2-hour parking on the surrounding streets.
Welcome to Our Massapequa OB-GYN Office
You will find our Massapequa location at the corner of Ocean Avenue and New York Avenue just north of Highway 27/Sunrise Highway. Our team of women’s health professionals offers high quality care for medical conditions, patients who are expecting, and those in need of an annual well-woman checkup.
Directions From Copiague via Sunrise Highway/NY-27 W
- Take Great Neck Road north
- Merge onto Sunrise Highway/NY-27 W from the right lane.
- Pass by Enterprise Car Rental on the right and then Nissan on the left.
- Cross over Highway 110.
- Pass the White Castle on the right.
- Turn right onto Park Lane in East Massapequa.
- Turn left onto Front Street.
- Make a slight right onto Clark Boulevard.
- Continue for about a mile. You will see St. David’s Church on the left.
- Turn left onto Parkside Boulevard.
- Turn right onto New York Avenue.
- Our back parking lot is on the right, just before the stop sign at Ocean Avenue.
- Our office is on the corner of New York Avenue and Ocean Avenue.
- You can also turn left onto Ocean Avenue. Our office is on the corner.
Directions From Copiague via Clark Boulevard
- Take Great Neck Road toward North Amityville.
- Pass Bolden Mack Park on the left.
- Make a slight left onto Brefni Street.
- Travel about ½ mile to Broadway. You will see a 7-11 on the left.
- Turn right onto Broadway.
- Stay right to merge onto Southern State Parkway toward W New York.
- Take Exit 30S for Broadway S toward Massapequa.
- Merge onto N Broadway.
- You will see a LUKOIL gas station on the right.
- As you travel approximately 2 miles, you will pass a Bank of America on the right and then a Domino’s Pizza on the left.
- Turn left onto New York Avenue.
- Our office will be on the left, at the corner of Ocean Avenue and New York Avenue.
- You can park in our back lot on New York Avenue or on the streets around our building.
May We Help You?
Would you like to find out more about our treatments and services? Are you looking for a second opinion on a diagnosis or treatment recommendation you received at another practice? The experienced team at The Woman’s Health Pavilion is happy to help. Just let us know how and when you’d like to hear from us.