For state-of-the-art OB-GYN care with a human touch, women in South Farmingdale, New York, don’t need to go far. The Woman’s Health Pavilion has a Long Island office close by in Massapequa. As with all of our locations, this office offers a complete range of maternity and gynecology services and the option of evening and Saturday appointments. You can choose a male or a female provider. We have in-house lab and pathology, and a high-resolution 4-D ultrasound machine on site.
To meet with a Long Island gynecologist or other experienced practitioner in Massapequa, NY, request an appointment using our online form or by calling (516) 799-4500. We offer same-day appointments for urgent conditions.
Hours of Operation
Monday: 1:30 p.m. to 6:15 p.m.
Tuesday: 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Thursday: 1:30 p.m. to 5:15 p.m.
Saturday: (every other) 9:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
You can access our private parking lot from New York Avenue at the back of the building. Free 2-hour parking is available on the surrounding streets.
Welcome to Our Massapequa OB-GYN Office
Our Massapequa location is located on the corner of Ocean Avenue and New York Avenue just north of Highway 27/Sunrise Highway. Our team of friendly women’s health professionals is ready to provide you with high quality care and personalized attention whether you need maternity care, an annual exam, or have a gynecologic condition that needs attention.
Directions From South Farmingdale via North Broadway
- Take Fallwood Parkway for about a mile to Merritts Road.
- Turn left onto Merritts Road.
- Cross over Bethpage State Parkway.
- At Langdon Road, Merritts Road becomes Boundary Avenue.
- Turn left at the light onto North Broadway.
- Travel several blocks and pass the Massapequa Fire Department on the left.
- Cross over Southern State Parkway and continue on North Broadway for about a mile.
- Turn left onto New York Avenue.
- Turn left onto Ocean Avenue. Our office is on the corner.
- You can continue on New York Avenue and turn left into our back parking lot.
Directions From South Farmingdale via Lake Shore Drive
- Head south on Staples Street toward Main Street.
- Take Carmans Road and cross over Southern State Parkway.
- Turn right onto Violet Street in East Massapequa. You will see the NY Department of Motor Vehicles on the left.
- Turn left onto Lake Shore Drive.
- Continue about a mile. The Bethpage Bikeway and Massapequa Creek follow along on the right.
- Turn right onto Clark Avenue. You will see St. David’s Church on the left.
- Turn left onto Parkside Boulevard.
- Turn right onto New York Avenue.
- Our back parking lot is on the right, just before the stop sign at Ocean Avenue.
- Our office is on the corner of New York Avenue and Ocean Avenue.
May We Help You?
Would you like to find out more about our treatments and services? Are you looking for a second opinion on a diagnosis or treatment recommendation you received at another practice? The experienced team at The Woman’s Health Pavilion is happy to help. Just let us know how and when you’d like to hear from us.