On Long Island, The Woman’s Health Pavilion has an OB-GYN office in Massapequa, New York, that is just 3 miles from Wantagh. Here you will find a complete range of maternity and gynecology services provided by caring, experienced women’s health specialists. As with all of our locations, this office has the convenience of an onsite lab, in-house pathologist, 4-D ultrasound machine, and Saturday appointments.
To meet with a gynecologist or other experienced practitioner on Long Island in our Massapequa, NY, office, request an appointment using our online form or by calling (516) 799-4500.
Hours of Operation
Monday: 1:30 p.m. to 6:15 p.m.
Tuesday: 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Thursday: 1:30 p.m. to 5:15 p.m.
Saturday: (every other) 9:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Patients have the option of free parking in our private lot or free 2-hour parking on the surrounding streets.
Welcome to Our Massapequa OB-GYN Office
Our single story Massapequa location is right on the corner of Ocean Avenue and New York Avenue just north of Highway 27/Sunrise Highway. Our team of women’s health professionals is ready to greet you with a friendly smile and serve you with state-of-the-art, high quality care such as maternity services, annual exams, and treatment of STIs, painful urination, irregular periods, and many other gynecology conditions.
Directions From Wantagh via Clark Street
- Head south on Wantagh Avenue toward Watherbury Drive.
- Turn left onto Bunker Avenue.
- Pass Amherst Drive and Jane Street on the right, then turn left onto Jane Street.
- Turn right onto Demott Avenue.
- After crossing Highway 135, Demott Avenue becomes Clark Street.
- Cross Washington Avenue and then Seaford Creek.
- Turn right onto NY-107 Hicksville Road. There is a First Baptist Church on the right.
- Turn left onto New York Avenue.
- Pass Broadway.
- Our office is on the corner of New York Avenue and Ocean Avenue in the red-brick building.
- Our back parking lot is on the left, just before the stop sign at Ocean Avenue.
Directions From Wantagh via Sunrise Highway/NY-27 W
- Head south on Wantagh Avenue toward Sunrise Highway
- Turn left onto Sunrise Highway/NY-27 E.
- Pass Taco Bell and Burger King on the right.
- Turn left onto Broadway just after passing the Massapequa Train Station on the left
- Turn right onto New York Avenue, pass Ocean Avenue, and turn left into our back parking lot.
- Our office is on the corner of New York Avenue and Ocean Avenue, one block off Broadway.
May We Help You?
Would you like to find out more about our treatments and services? Are you looking for a second opinion on a diagnosis or treatment recommendation you received at another practice? The experienced team at The Woman’s Health Pavilion is happy to help. Just let us know how and when you’d like to hear from us.