The Woman’s Health Pavilion offers a complete range of OB-GYN services for women in Kew Gardens and throughout Queens at our Forest Hills location. We offer same-day appointments for urgent conditions. If you want a second opinion on a surgical procedure, our experienced gynecologists are happy to help. If you are looking for maternity care, we take joy in helping our patients through this very special time of life. Our team of caring, experienced specialists is ready to become your partner in good health.
To visit our Forest Hills location and meet with an experienced gynecology specialist in Queens, request an appointment using our online form or by calling (718) 263-1963. We offer same-day appointments for urgent conditions and can see you evenings during the week.
Hours of Operation
- Monday through Thursday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Metered parking is available on the street. There is a commercial parking lot on 71st Avenue just north of Queens Boulevard.
Welcome to Our Forest Hills OB-GYN Office
Conveniently located within about 2 miles of Kew Gardens, our Forest Hills/Queens OBGYN office sits just north of Queens Boulevard, opposite the United Artists Midway Theater. You will find us on the second floor of the red brick Forrestal condominium building.
We take pride in providing complete care for our patients under a single roof; our office includes its own lab, pathologist, and 4-D ultrasound services. We all look forward to serving you with the highest level of care and consideration.
Directions From Kew Gardens
- Head north on 127th Street.
- Turn left onto Kew Gardens Road. Maple Grove Cemetery is on the right.
- Turn left onto Queens Boulevard.
- Take the exit toward 108th Street/112th Street.
- Continue on 112th Street.
- Turn left onto 71st Road and proceed towards Queens Boulevard.
- The Forestal Condominium is located on the right of the street, a few buildings from Queens Boulevard. If you pass the Key Food, you’ve gone too far.
- We are at 109-33 71st Road in Suite 2G. Ring the buzzer marked “2G” for entry.
May We Help You?
Would you like to find out more about our treatments and services? Are you looking for a second opinion on a diagnosis or treatment recommendation you received at another practice? The experienced team at The Woman’s Health Pavilion is happy to help. Just let us know how and when you would like to hear from us.