Welcome to The Woman’s Health Pavilion in Glendale, NY. We are dedicated to providing top-notch gynecological care to women in Maspeth and throughout Queens. Our team of experienced gynecologists and other women’s health specialists is committed to delivering high-quality care that is tailored to each patient’s unique situation. Whether you require a routine exam or are seeking treatment for a specific concern, we are here to help. With our modern facility and a focus on patient satisfaction, we are confident that you will feel at ease at our practice.
To meet with a women’s health specialist in Queens request an appointment at our Glendale location using our online form or by calling (718) 577-4747. We offer same-day appointments for urgent conditions and can see you on Saturdays and evenings during the week.
Hours of Operation
Monday through Thursday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Free parking is available on the surrounding streets.
“Young, hip office and doctor! Everyone made me feel very comfortable in an uncomfortable situation. I really like that. Clean and sleek office space and lovely staff, you can’t ask for a better experience!”
~Tiffany B. on Google Reviews
Welcome to Our Glendale OB-GYN Office
At our Glendale/Queens OBGYN office, within 4 miles of Maspeth, we offer a wide range of gynecological and obstetrics for women of all ages and phases in life. These services include routine gynecological exams, breast exams, Pap smears, STI testing, contraception counseling, and menopause management. We also provide specialized care for pregnant women, including prenatal care, and 4D ultrasound on-site. Our physicians deliver at Katz Women’s Hospital known for providing exceptional care to mothers and their newborns.
Located in a two-story medical building with floor-to-ceiling windows next door to the Queens Public Library Glendale, this office offers easy access to major highways such as the Long Island Expressway and the Jackie Robinson Parkway and convenient parking options.
Directions From Maspeth, NY
- Take 54th Avenue and make a slight right onto Hamilton Place.
- Turn left onto Woodhaven Boulevard.
- Cross Long Island Parkway and immediately head left onto Borden Avenue.
- Pass Frontera Park on the right and turn right onto 69th Place.
- Turn left onto Penelope Avenue then right onto 74th Street.
- Turn left at the first cross street onto Juniper Valley Road.
- Pass 79th Street and turn right onto 80th Street at St. John’s Cemetery.
- Turn right onto Cooper Avenue. The Shops at Atlas Park will be on the left.
- Continue onto Central Avenue.
- Turn left onto 72nd Place, which ends at Myrtle Avenue.
- Turn left onto Myrtle Avenue.
- After you pass the traffic light at 73 Street, our office will be on the left in the two-story building next door to the red-brick Public Library.
- Our Glendale/Queens OBGYN office is located at 73-09 Myrtle Avenue between 73 Place and 73rd Street on the right.
May We Help You?
Would you like to find out more about our treatments and services? Are you looking for a second opinion on a diagnosis or treatment recommendation you received at another practice? The experienced team at The Woman’s Health Pavilion is happy to help. Just let us know how and when you would like to hear from us.