The Howard Beach location of The Woman’s Health Pavilion offers a complete range of OB-GYN services for women from Hamilton Beach and throughout Queens and Brooklyn. We specialize in providing convenient, top-quality women’s health care with a human touch. Whether you need an annual exam, treatment for a gynecologic condition, or prenatal care, our team of caring specialists is ready to become your partner in good health. It’s easy to get an appointment that fits with your busy life whether it’s in the morning or evening. We even have weekend appointments for OB-GYN care on Saturdays and Sundays at this Queens location.
To visit an experienced gynecology specialist in Queens at our Howard Beach location, request an appointment using our online form or by calling (718) 843-6300. We offer same-day appointments for urgent conditions and can see you evenings most days during the week.
Hours of Operation
- Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Limited parking is available on-site and in the street.
Welcome to Our Howard Beach OB-GYN Office
Our Howard Beach/Queens OBGYN office is conveniently located under 2 miles from Hamilton Beach. Our caring providers understand that most women don’t look forward to receiving gynecology care; that’s why we take special care to make your time with us stress-free and non-judgmental. We’ll take the time to speak with you, to understand your concerns, and to work as partners in your health. We look forward to your first visit.
From Hamilton Beach
- Head north on 104th Street and continue onto Russell Street.
- Turn right at the stop sign onto 102nd Street.
- Pass Howard Beach Deli on the left and continue onto 155th Avenue.
- Turn right at the traffic light onto Cohancy Street.
- Turn left at the first cross street onto N Conduit Avenue. A Mobil gas station is on the right.
- Continue to Cross Bay Boulevard and make a left.
- Turn right onto 153rd Avenue
- Continue on 153rd Avenue, bearing right to merge onto 151st Avenue.
- Follow 151st Avenue around until you see the Bank of America building on the left.
- Our office is located at 81-12 151st Street in the Medical Arts building adjacent to Bank of America. Free parking is available in the building lot, and on side streets.