At The Woman’s Health Pavilion, we’re passionate about our work and grateful for the successful practice we’ve built. This year we will be “giving back” to the community with a $1,000 scholarship to an individual who shares our passion for women’s health.
The Woman’s Health Pavilion
2018 Fall Semester
- Applicants must be interested in pursuing a career in women’s health care, including a career as a:
- Physician Assistant
- Nurse Practitioner
- Registered Nurse
- Allied health professional (e.g., medical assistant, sonographer, surgical technologist, etc.)
- Applicants must be enrolled or accepted to an accredited U.S. university, college, or vocational school for the Fall, 2018 semester.
- Applications must be received by June 30, 2018.
Process for Applying
- Submit a 500-1000 word essay to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us about a current challenge in women’s health, and what you would like to do to address it. The essay must be submitted as a PDF or Word document.
- Please include your name, email address and phone number with your email application.
- Please attach proof of school enrollment or acceptance (e.g., copy of your acceptance letter, current transcript, or school ID card).
- Winners will be announced by July 31, 2018
- The winning applicant will be awarded a $1,000 scholarship to be used for educational purposes.
The Woman’s Health Pavilion is proud to offer this opportunity to one of our future colleagues. We look forward to receiving your application and reading your essay. Good Luck!