The Woman’s Health Pavilion is pleased to announce the winner of our 2018 scholarship. Parmjeet Kaur wrote the winning essay, “Mental Health: A Current Challenge in Women’s Health.”
Ms. Kaur is a second year graduate student pursuing her Masters in Physician Assistant Studies at Le Moyne College in Syracuse, New York. She received her B.A. in Psychology from Hunter College in 2015 and her MPH from CUNY School of Public Health in 2016. She will receive her degree in August 2019 and would like to work in women’s health post-graduation, advocating for community health education to help promote women’s empowerment.
At The Woman’s Health Pavilion, we’re passionate about our work and grateful for the successful practice we’ve built. This year we will be “giving back” to the community with a $1,000 scholarship to an individual who shares our passion for women’s health.
The Woman’s Health Pavilion
2019 Fall Semester
- Applicants must be interested in pursuing a career in women’s health care, including a career as a:
- Physician Assistant
- Nurse Practitioner
- Registered Nurse
- Allied health professional (e.g., medical assistant, sonographer, surgical technologist, etc.)
- Applicants must be enrolled or accepted to an accredited U.S. university, college, or vocational school for the Fall, 2019 semester.
- Applications must be received by March 31, 2019.
Process for Applying
- Submit a 500-1000 word essay to email@example.com telling us about a current challenge in women’s health, and what you would like to do to address it. The essay must be submitted as a PDF or Word document.
- Please include your name, email address and phone number with your email application.
- Please attach proof of school enrollment or acceptance (e.g., copy of your acceptance letter, current transcript, or school ID card).
- Winners will be announced by July 31, 2019
- The winning applicant will be awarded a $1,000 scholarship to be used for educational purposes.
The Woman’s Health Pavilion is proud to offer this opportunity to one of our future colleagues. We look forward to receiving your application and reading your essay. Good Luck!