The Woman’s Health Pavilion welcomes you! We specialize in obstetrics and gynecology for women of all ages. We look forward to supporting your gynecologic and reproductive health to help you enjoy all the phases of your life. Our large, highly trained team of practitioners is able to provide each patient with personalized, quality care in an unhurried manner. Whether you need a maternity doctor or a gynecologist, we look forward to serving you at one of our offices in Queens or Long Island, NY.
The Woman’s Health Pavilion has same-day appointments for urgent conditions. We also see patients until 8 p.m. Monday through Thursday. Saturday and Sunday appointments are available too. You don’t need to wait or take time off to receive quality care.
To meet with one of our physicians or other experienced practitioners, request an appointment. We serve women from communities throughout Long Island including Brooklyn, Queens, Garden City, and Bethpage from multiple conveniently located offices.
Why Choose The Woman’s Health Pavilion?
Our experienced physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and midwives will make you feel right at home. Whether you need a routine check-up, prenatal care, or a consultation for a complex health concern, we will be sure to address your concerns thoroughly and keep you informed every step of the way. We are here for you:
- If you’ve been putting off an annual GYN visit—even for many years—we’ll welcome you with no judgment.
- If you’re particularly nervous about your visit, we’ll take our time and give you a chance to relax.
- If you have lots of questions, we’ll go through your list systematically to ensure you have the answers you need.
We value the trust you’ve placed in us, and we aim to exceed your expectations with every visit. Go to our Why Choose Us? page to learn more about what set us apart from other OB-GYN practices in Brooklyn, Queens, and other communities on Long Island. Visit our Choosing the Right Gynecologist page for important considerations.
Your First Visit
We are delighted that you have chosen our practice! To get started, you can request an appointment using our online form. We do our best to respond to online requests within two hours for requests made during the business day, and within 24 hours for requests made after hours or on weekends. If you prefer, you can call your office location of choice and an office staff member will set up your appointment.
In general, here is what you can expect next:
- Your appointment will be confirmed in advance by an automated text and email system.
- When you arrive at our office, you will be welcomed by our office staff and then be asked to fill out a series of forms. You can download, print, and fill out these forms at home if you prefer. (Click here to jump to forms at the bottom of the page.) Your co-pay will be collected at this time along with your completed forms.
- Soon afterwards, you will be shown to a private consultation room for a conversation with one of our providers or medical assistants. Together you will review your medical history and you will be asked to describe the main reason for your visit. We encourage you to ask questions. At this point in your visit, we may recommend any routine periodic screenings you may be due for such as a Pap smear or mammogram.
- Next, you will go to an exam room for your physical exam. We will perform a pelvic sonogram if needed. You will be provided with a diagnosis and offered treatment options.
- Once you have had time to get dressed, you will check out with a staff member and schedule a follow-up appointment if necessary.
Preparing for Your Appointment
We ask that you bring the following documentation with you to your first appointment:
- Driver’s license or other photo identification
- Medical insurance card
- Information about your medical history including a list of medications you are taking and dosages, allergies, previous surgeries, and any other related medical information
- Completed forms (if desired)
- List of questions and concerns
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about preparing for your appointment.
Urgent Gyn Care
There are times when seeing a gynecologist is urgent. Problems such as urinary pain, a severe itch, heaving bleeding, or pelvic pain may be too uncomfortable or distressing to put off. Our well-trained staff is here for you. We can get you in within 24-48 hours, and in many cases on the same day. We even see patients evenings and on weekends.
Visit our Locations page for hours, phone numbers, and more.
A variety of parenting classes are available at the Long Island Jewish Medical Center campus of Northwell Health. Patients can register online or by calling 1-855-824-BABY (824-2229) for more information. Options include:
- Preparation for Childbirth is recommended for moms-to-be 4 to 6 weeks before their expected delivery date.
- Other parenting classes include Baby Care Basics, Baby Safe, Breastfeeding, Infant-Child CPR, and Lamaze.
Child Car Seat Safety Check-Ups
These safety checks are available at Cohen’s Children Hospital (a division of LIJ). Patients can call 718-470-3352 for information and appointments.
A variety of support groups are available through Northwell Health including:
- Breast cancer including Sisters of Greater Long Island for African-American breast cancer survivors
- Other types of gynecological cancer
To learn more, visit their Support Groups page.
Learn More About Us
Visit the following pages for more information about The Woman’s Health Pavilion: