Mayer J. Saad, MD PC
DBA The Woman’s Health Pavilion
2950 Hempstead Turnpike
Levittown, NY 11756
The Woman’s Health Pavilion accepts most major medical insurance plans, including those listed on this page. If you would like to confirm that your insurance is accepted, or you need to discuss billing or payment issues, you are welcome to contact the billing department directly. Please be sure to bring your insurance card and a photo id with you to your office visit. All co-payments will be collected at the time of your appointment as specified in your insurance contract. We provide quality OB-GYN care for women in Brooklyn, Queens, and throughout Long Island.
To see one of our physicians or other experienced practitioners, request an appointment at one of our offices. We offer same-day appointments for urgent conditions and can see you on weekends and evenings during the week.
- Aetna HMO, PPO, EPO, POS
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield HMO, PPO, POS, EPO
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Federal Employees
- Empire Plan (NYS Employees)
- Empire BC/BS Premier Guided Access
- Great West (One Health Plan)
- Guardian (PHCS)
- Healthcare Partners
- Healthnet (MULTIPLAN ONLY)
- HIP/HIP Medicaid
- Locals (Magnacare, Multiplan)
- Meritain Health (Aetna)
- Nippon (Aetna)
- Oxford Liberty/Metal Plans
- Oxford Freedom/Metal Plans
- Oxford Metro
- PHCS (Private Healthcare Systems)
- Sterling Benefits
- Union Labor Life (Magnacare)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- United Healthcare Compass Care
- United HealthCare Essential Plan
- United HealthCare NY Wellness 4Me
- Vytra (Hip)
May We Help You?
Would you like to find out more about our treatments and services? Are you looking for a second opinion on a diagnosis or treatment recommendation you received at another practice? The experienced team at The Woman’s Health Pavilion is happy to help. Just let us know how and when you’d like to hear from us.